Yesterday, flanked by children, in an effort to make the unconstitutionality of his actions bearable to the American public, President Barack Hussein Obama announced that he was circumventing both the Constitution and Congress, and issuing 23 Executive Orders, designed to make him look good to low information voters, while at the same time provoking all of us “Bitter Clingers”, living in the Heartland.
Rush Limbaugh, himself a product of America’s Heartland, also believes that the president was deliberately provoking Americans:
I’ve got a story here about how the Democrats think — and this is what I mean when I ask, “Why is Obama doing this?” There’s nowhere near popular support for this. Nowhere near it. The actions of the American people indicate that. You don’t need me to tell you. And yet he is continually doing things, deliberately making people upset, deliberately driving people batty, attacking people’s sanity. They are scratching their heads, “Why is he doing this? Why is the president doing this? Why is the president so against us? Why is the president blaming us?”
People are asking this, and they are taking action, because the question they’re asking perplexes them. They don’t understand this. They’re running out and buying guns. They don’t know what to do. And the NRA’s got this ad that the left is just fit to be tied over. The NRA doesn’t back down like the Republican Party does. The NRA doesn’t back down at the first sign of criticism like most Republican and conservative institutions do. And I think they’re surprised. I think the regime thought the NRA would back down. Instead the NRA’s got an ad where they talk about the hypocrisy of Obama making sure that his kids are protected by armed guards everywhere they go, but that your kids can’t be.
The NRA is calling Obama an elitist, and the left and the media are up in arms over this and they’re asking, “Does everybody think that they’re in the same situation as the president? Of course the president needs to be protected. Of course the president’s kids need to be protected.” I got a column here from a leftist blog asking the people of the country, “Do you really think you’re in the same situation of the president?” Let me tell this leftist blogger something. As many kids are being shot on school campuses today, and as much senseless law is being passed about guns, I mean, if you actually proclaim a gun-free zone, you are providing a road map to somebody with a gun to go and take action. You’re telling somebody where to go, where they can’t be stopped.
Here is a list of all 23 Executive Orders:
1. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal agencies to make relevant data available to the federal background check system.
2. Address unnecessary legal barriers, particularly relating to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, that may prevent states from making information available to the background check system.
3. Improve incentives for states to share information with the background check system.
4. Direct the Attorney General to review categories of individuals prohibited from having a gun to make sure dangerous people are not slipping through the cracks.
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.
6. Publish a letter from ATF to federally licensed gun dealers providing guidance on how to run background checks for private sellers.
7. Launch a national safe and responsible gun ownership campaign.
8. Review safety standards for gun locks and gun safes (Consumer Product Safety Commission).
9. Issue a Presidential Memorandum to require federal law enforcement to trace guns recovered in criminal investigations.
10. Release a DOJ report analyzing information on lost and stolen guns and make it widely available to law enforcement.
11. Nominate an ATF director.
12. Provide law enforcement, first responders, and school officials with proper training for active shooter situations.
13. Maximize enforcement efforts to prevent gun violence and prosecute gun crime.
14. Issue a Presidential Memorandum directing the Centers for Disease Control to research the causes and prevention of gun violence.
15. Direct the Attorney General to issue a report on the availability and most effective use of new gun safety technologies and challenge the private sector to develop innovative technologies.
16. Clarify that the Affordable Care Act does not prohibit doctors asking their patients about guns in their homes.
17. Release a letter to health care providers clarifying that no federal law prohibits them from reporting threats of violence to law enforcement authorities.
18. Provide incentives for schools to hire school resource officers.
19. Develop model emergency response plans for schools, houses of worship and institutions of higher education.
20. Release a letter to state health officials clarifying the scope of mental health services that Medicaid plans must cover.
21. Finalize regulations clarifying essential health benefits and parity requirements within ACA exchanges.
22. Commit to finalizing mental health parity regulations.
23. Launch a national dialogue led by Secretaries Sebelius and Duncan on mental health.
Believe it or not, some Republicans are not backing down:
Per The Daily Caller, Sen. Rand Paul (R, KY) announced on “Hannity” last night that he plans to fight this bunch of garbage in the Senate:
Appearing on Hannity, Paul said he’ll introduce the bill early next week. “In this bill, we will nullify anything the president does that smacks of legislation. And there are several of the executive orders that appear as if he’s writing new law. That cannot happen.”
“I’m afraid that President Obama may have this king complex sort of developing, and we’re going to make sure that doesn’t happen,” Paul said.
Several state Governors, like ours here in Mississippi, Phil Bryant, have already issued letters to their State Legislatures, requesting that laws be passed to block Obama’s unconstitutional EOs.
And, I have some additional bad news for our imperial president: If he thinks America’s doctors are going to be his personal spies he’s got another thing coming.
My doctor reads this blog…and feels the same way about the Manchurian President as the rest of us Conservatives here in the Heartland.
He’s not impressed….to say the least.
Obama made a lot of Americans very angry yesterday….except gun shop owners.
They are selling out of all of their stock.
Obama was not raised like an average American.
Before you start arguing with the monitor, think about this: Would you have used innocent children as props to further a political agenda?
Until He Comes,