This year, he is supposed to “be more aggressive”.
The Republicans are the ones keeping you down. They will not co-operate with my grand plan for turning the United States of America into just another Democratic Socialist Country. If they would just “shut up and know their roles”, I could finish my Socialist Utopia.
You can bet your bottom dollar that ol’ Scooter will be all over the place tonight, touching on a myriad of subjects, with all the phony sincerity he can muster.
He will probably put another tingle up Chris Matthew’s leg.
So, what happens if the Republicans actually grow a collective spine, and stand up to the Marxist plans of the Manchurian President?
No problem. He’s making a list…and checking it twice.
According to the George Soros-funded Liberal Website, ThinkProgress.org, the Prevaricator-in-Chief is contemplating bypassing our Constitutional System of Checks and Balances, and issuing the following Executive Orders:
1. Cybersecurity: President Obama appears likely to “establish a voluntary program where companies operating critical infrastructure would elect to meet cybersecurity best practices and standards crafted, in part, by the government.” These voluntary minimum security standards are supposed to ward against an escalating pattern of cyber intrusions on “critical infrastructure.” It’s hard to say exactly what the standards in this order would be with any precision.
2. Housing: Housing is perhaps both the most significant and most ignored problem facing the United States today — 11 million Americans currently are “underwater,” meaning they owe more in mortgage than their house is worth. The executive order under consideration would extend super-low refinancing rates to people who have private mortgages, a helpful move that’s nonetheless insufficient without Congressional action.
3. Climate Change: The Post reports that the President is thinking of expanding two first term climate change executive actions; emission standards for power plants imposed under the Clean Air Act and the Better Buildings Initiative. The former standards currently only applies to new power plants; after these are finalized, the President is “considering moving beyond that effort toward regulating carbon emissions from existing power plants.” The latter is an initiative to improve buildings’ energy efficiency. These two moves, however, only scratch the surface of potential executive actions on climate change.
4. Equality for federal LGBT workers: Congress has been recalcitrant about passing the Employee Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA), which extends full non-discrimination protection to all Americans on the ground of sexual orientation and gender identity. Until recently, President Obama had used the legislative effort as a shield against issuing an executive order that would extend said protections to federal contractors. It now seems likely that an order protecting contractors is forthcoming.
5. Fair payment for home care workers: Roughly two million Americans work in the in-home medical care sector but, due to a legal exemption, can be paid under the minimum wage and generally don’t receive standard overtime wages. These workers are almost all women, and large percentages are poor and/or racial minorities. While the White House initially announced plans to end the minimum wage and overtime exemptions in 2011, it has yet to finalize them — but may well soon.
It was announced today that Americans are paying the highest price they ever have, for gas. What is Obama going to do about that? Nothing.
Millions of our countrymen are out of work. Other Americans are underemployed, forced to work 2 and 3 jobs, and still living paycheck-to-paycheck. What is Obama going to do about that? Nothing.
American Children, who cannot read and write, are still being socially promoted, while teachers’ unions have the temerity to go on strike for fatter paychecks. What’s Obama going to do to help America’s children? Nothing
(Although, he and the First Wookie did start an anti-bullying campaign and make their school lunches smaller.) Biiiig help.
America’s Foreign Policy is a massive failure under The Manchurian President. He sent Crazy Uncle Joe to negotiate with the Muslim Barbarians in Iran, and they refused to talk to him. 4 brave Americans, including our Ambassador were slaughtered on the 11 Anniversary of the worst-ever Terrorist Attack on American Soil. What has Obama done to seek justice for these men? Nothing. He went to the United Nations and apologized for a Youtube video, which no one has seen, claiming it as the reason that Muslims rioted in the Middle East on 9/11/12.
Obama fully intends to continue with his quest for National Gun Confiscation. What will taking away law-abiding citzens’ guns do to protect the children in his Hometown of Chicago, from the cowardly thugs who are murdering them? Nothing.
Our Federal Government, under Obama, has grown to gargantuan proportions. In order to fund Obamacare, which will grow government even more, Obama is going to tax the He@@ out of Americans. What will that accomplish? Nothing.
In summary, tonight’s State of the Union Address is going to reflect the accomplishments and substance of President Barack Hussein Obama (mm mmm mmmm).
In other words…an empty suit making empty promises…a big bag of nothing.
Until He Comes,