The Washington Post reports this morning that as Americans in several states go to the polls to select their political party’s Presidential Nominee, the Presumptive Democrat Nominee for the Office of the President of the United States of America is already looking past tonight’s election returns.
Hillary Clinton and her allies are shifting their attention to a likely general-election contest against Donald Trump that they expect to be strongly negative — and for which they are planning an intensive effort to draw out minority voters who feel demonized by the billionaire real estate mogul.
Clinton is still waging a hard-fought nomination battle against Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont — including 11 contests on Tuesday — and some Democrats supporting her are wary of looking too far over the horizon. But increasingly sure that Trump will win the Republican nomination, Clinton appears this week to be running a two-pronged campaign against both Sanders and an eventual Republican opponent who sounds a lot like Trump.
On Monday, for instance, Clinton lingered on what she called “scapegoating” and “finger-pointing” in the Republican race — clearly signaling her willingness to criticize Trump.
“The mean-spiritedness, the hateful rhetoric, the insults — that’s not who we are,” Clinton said in Springfield, Mass., a day ahead of the Super Tuesday voting that is expected to place her firmly in the lead for the Democratic nomination. “It really undermines our fabric as a nation.”
Hillary’s problem is the fact, that, sitting in the middle of her divan, is a 600 lb, hairy beast (and, I’m not talking about “Bubba”.)
According to Bloomberg.com,
The U.S. State Department released the final batch of e-mails Hillary Clinton kept on a private server while secretary of state, ending months of piecemeal disclosure that has frustrated the Democratic presidential candidate’s campaign and subjected it to criticism from both sides of the aisle.
The department published about 3,800 pages of messages from the @clintonemail.com server on Monday. The release is the 14th and last, bringing the total number of pages published to more than 52,000, fewer than the 55,000 originally estimated, department spokesman John Kirby said.
One message in the new tranche, dated July 3, 2009, is the second part of a two-part e-mail that — while not marked as classified when sent — was retroactively designated as top secret and has since been downgraded to merely “secret,” Kirby said. It involves North Korea, he said, without going into details.
The State Department turned over two messages concerning North Korea, both originating on that date. The first is a communique from Clinton aide Huma Abedin to her boss, relaying a report that North Korea had launched a pair of short-range missiles.
The second, and more heavily redacted message, appears to summarize a conference call about the event and also includes an English translation of a formal protest issued by Japan. Relayed through several hands, that e-mail strand also was eventually sent to Clinton by Abedin.
It is no secret that Huma Abedin is Hillary’s closet confidant. Mrs. Anthony Weiner has been with the Former Secretary of State. as her Aide-De-Camp, for a quite a while.
For those of you who are not aware of Ms. Abedin’s troubling past and familial connections, here are some bullet points, courtesy of discoverthenetworks.org…
- Huma Abedin was born in 1976 in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- [She is the] Daughter of Saleha Mahmood Abedin, a pro-Sharia sociologist with ties to numerous Islamist organizations including the Muslim Brotherhood
Longtime assistant to Hillary Clinton
- Longtime former employee of the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs, which shares the Muslim Brotherhood’s goal of establishing Islamic supremacy and Sharia Law worldwide.
- …From 1997 until sometime before early 1999, Abedin, while still interning at the White House, was an executive board member of George Washington University’s (GWU) Muslim Students Association (MSA), heading the organization’s “Social Committee.”
- It is noteworthy that in 2001-02, soon after Abedin left that executive board, the chaplain and “spritual guide” of GWU’s MSA was Anwar al-Awlaki, the al Qaeda operative who ministered to some of the men who were among the 9/11 hijackers. Another chaplain at GWU’s MSA (from at least October 1999 through April 2002) was Mohamed Omeish, who headed the International Islamic Relief Organization, which has been tied to the funding of al Qaeda.
- From 1996-2008, Abedin was employed by the Institute of Muslim Minority Affairs (IMMA) as the assistant editor of its in-house publication, the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs (JMMA). At least the first seven of those years overlapped with the al Qaeda-affiliated Abdullah Omar Naseef’s active presence at IMMA. Abedin’s last six years at the Institute (2002-2008) were spent as a JMMA editorial board member; for one of those years, 2003, Naseef and Abedin served together on that board.
- Abedin went on maternity leave after giving birth to a baby boy in early December 2011. When she returned to work in June 2012, the State Department granted her an arrangement that allowed her to do outside consulting work as a “special government employee,” even as she remained a top advisor in the Department. Abedin did not disclose on her financial report either the arrangement or the$135,000 she earned from it, in violation of a law mandating that public officials disclose significant sources of income. Abedin’s outside clients included the U.S. State Department, Hillary Clinton, the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation, and Teneo (a firm co-founded by Doug Band, a former counselor for Bill Clinton). Good-government groups warned of the potential conflict-of-interest inherent in an arangement where a government employee maintains private clients.
- On February 1, 2013—Hillary Clinton’s final day as Secretary of State—Abedin resigned her post as Mrs. Clinton’s deputy chief of staff. Yet she would continue to serve as a close aide to Clinton.
- On March 1, 2013, Abedin was tapped to run Clinton’s post-State Department transition team, comprised of a six-person “transition office” located in Washington.
- Huma Abedin’s brother, Hassan Abedin, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood and is currently an associate editor with the JMMA. Hassan was once a fellow at the Oxford Center for Islamic Studies, at a time when the Center’s board included such Brotherhood-affiliated figures as Yusuf al-Qaradawi and Abdullah Omar Naseef.
- Huma’s sister, Heba Abedin (formerly known as “Heba A. Khaled”), is an assistant editor with JMMA, where she served alongside Huma prior to the latter’s departure.
Speaking straight from the heart, as an American Citizen, I find it beyond the pale that, during the time of Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Secretary of State, someone with direct ties to our sworn enemies, the Muslim Brotherhood, had access to the highest level of Top Secret Information contained in our State Department, being sent to her over Secretary Clinton’s own unsecured e-mail Server.
And, the thing is, she not only had access through her job as Assistant to Secretary of State Clinton, she also had access to government information through pillow talk with her husband, then-Congressman and “Professional Sexter” Anthony Weiner.
Being the “proud Muslim” that she has proclaimed herself to be, it is not beyond the realm of possibility that this information found its way to her “troubling Familial Affiliations”?
Which brings up a troubling question:
Considering her familial ties, how deeply was Ms. Abedin involved in “BenghaziGate”?
Whin I first considered the reality of Hillary Clinton running for President, a great many thoughts entered my head…some of them even repeatable.
In fact, there are a lot of images that race through my mind, right now, on the morning of “Super Tuesday”, as I sit here at my computer.
I remember the image of a lone terrorist, brandishing a machine gun, standing in front of the burning Benghazi Consulate.
I also remember the image of Benghazi Barbarians dragging a murdered Ambassador Chris Stevens through the streets, taking pictures every few yards, with their cell phones.
My mind envisions the image of two brave Americans, up on a roof holding off 100 Muslim Terrorists, trying desperately to hold out for help which was denied to them, until finally the overwhelming numbers which comprise the horde of barbarians, murdered them as well.
I can imagine Ambassador Stevens’ elderly mother, making the trip from the West Coast to the East Coast to pick up the lifeless body of her abused and murdered son, whom she and her entire family were so proud of.
Finally, I remember the show of hypocrisy involving members of this anti-American Administration, including then-Secretary of State Clinton, solemnly welcoming the bodies of those brave Americans home.
Former Secretary Clinton…the truth makes a big difference…even after all this time, to the families of those that were so savagely murdered that fateful night…and to the millions of Americans who still believe in this “Shining City on a Hill”.
Americans deserve the truth.
And, you should be ashamed to be running for the office of President of the United States.
…But, you’re not.
As you prepare to attack American Businessman and Entrepreneur, Donald J. Trump, you need to remember that
People who live in Glass Houses should not throw stones.
Especially, when your Glass House resembles the Ice Palace in the Disney Animated Movie, “Frozen”.
You may want to consider following the advice of the popular song in that movie and “Let It Go”.
Until He Comes,